Below are answers to some of the more common questions we receive about storing items etc.
If you have a question that is not listed here – please call us on 01535 275594
What can I store in a unit?
Just about anything except for the following items
- Emitting any fumes, odour or smell e.g Tyres.
- Toxic, pollutant or contaminated e.g. Asbestos, batteries.
- Firearms, munitions or explosives, including fireworks.
- Of a flamable or hazardous nature e.g. Gas bottles (including empty). aerosols, paints, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents. N.B motor cycles and petrol driven garden machinery are acceptable providing the fuel tanks are drained and batterries removed prior to storage.
- Plants or animals.
- Food or perishable goods.
- Cash or securities including any items of high value requiring special storage.
- Illegal goods, including drugs, stolen property etc.
- Waste materials.
How big are your units?
Our units range from 25 sq ft up to 100 sq ft. As a guide :-
- 25 sq ft is the size of a small garden shed.
- 50 sq ft is the size of the interior of a transit van.
- 100 sq ft is the size of a single garage.
How do I pay?
We accept payment in cash or cheque and would suggest, for your convenience, standing orders or BACS transfer for longer rental periods.
Direct Debit is also an option – or Faster Payment by Bank transfer