Self Storage Advice – Wilsden Self Storage
Local Secure Storage at very competitive rates .
- Please let staff know some general information about the items to be stored when booking your unit. They’ll be able to advise on the right amount of space and also make sure you’re not storing items unfit for self storage
- Unload your goods in the loading bay, and use the available trolleys to transport your goods to your unit. Please don’t overload the trolley, and stack safely!
- Start by covering the ground space with a dust sheet to protect your goods
- Identify your heaviest or fullest boxes, and put these with your bulky items in first
- Clearly identify fragile goods, and make sure the labels can be easily seen
- Storing sofas and mattresses on end, and stacking chairs pad-to-pad, will help you to minimise the amount of space you need.
- Stack your boxes, maximising your space, from the back of the unit and fill your space methodically towards the front – don’t forget to use single items for filling gaps as you go
- Take care to safely pack sharp edges or garden tools to avoid accidents. Outside equipment should be cleaned before storage, and lawnmower blades or cutting tools should be lightly oiled
- When all your items are in, cover with a dust sheet to keep them clean and protected
- Secure your unit with a padlock, we are also able to provide padlocks for very reasonable prices.
SELF STORAGE UNITS NOW AVAILABLE FROM £15.00 Per Week!
Wilsden Self Storage - based between Bradford and Keighley, now have storage units available to let on a short or long term basis.
Please contact us for further details or to arrange a viewing on 01535 275594
Based between Keighley and Bradford near the m62 Motorway
Wilsden Self Storage can provide you with Local & Secure Storage at very competitive rates .
We have a selection of storage units ranging from 25 sq ft up to 100 sq ft for short or long-term rental for personal or business use.
Our Secure Self Storage units are accessible 7 days a week including Bank holidays.
Undercover unloading and loading of cars and vans is available.
We will be pleased to advise you how to make the most of your storage unit and can provide cardboard boxes, tape, bubble wrap and also padlocks at competitive prices.